INGREDIENTS AND METHOD:
For coconut Flan:
Sweetened Condensed milk:70ml
Evaporated milk:60 ml
Coconut milk:80 ml
Whole milk: 60 ml
Vanilla essence: 1/2 tsp
- Make caramel by melting 4 tsp. of sugar with few drops of water and gently heating till brown.
- Pour it in the ramekin in which flan is to baked and let it cool down.
- Meanwhile Combine all the milks and heat till steaming.
- Add whipped egg to it and stir well.
- Bake it covered with tin foil in a water bath at 180 degrees Celsius for 45 mins or till set.
FOR STRAWBERRY COULIS:
1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice