Why go for a Chinese takeout when you can easily make this at home.
Boneless Chicken: 250 gm cubed
Garlic: 8-10 cloves
Salt: to taste
Sugar: 1-2 tsp
MSG: 1 tsp.
Pepper powder:1 tsp
Vinegar: 1 tbsp
Soy sauce:1 tbsp
Oyster sauce: 1 tbsp
Spring onion: a bunch
Capsicum: 100 gm
Ginger garlic paste: 1 tbsp
Cornflour: 1 tbsp
Egg- 1 no.
- Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, salt, soy sauce, vinegar , oil, pepper.
- Just before frying add corn flour and egg to it and deep fry until golden . Remove it on kitchen paper.
- Heat oil in a wok and add ginger garlic paste to it.
- Add cubed capsicum and spring onion bulb to it and stir fry.
- Add seasoning and sauces.
- Add chicken and toss well.
- Finish it by adding spring onion greens.
- Serve it with burnt chili garlic rice or noodles or have it as an appetizer.
- A balance should be created while seasoning with salt , pepper, vinegar, sugar and MSG.
- MSG or mono-sodium glutamate helps in extraction of flavor of various ingredients and as per popular belief it is not harmful to the body .